Getting old isn’t easy. Especially when entering one’s “Golden Years.” There is absolutely no rule, however, that says you can’t help an aging person have fun and enjoy life! Who else can you help but an aging parent? Although physical, and maybe cognitive, limitations might come into play, there’s plenty of things to do with… Read more »
Balancing a multi-age caregiver schedule can be hard. For many family members, this is a brand-new responsibility that they may have little or no prior experience in handling. Family caregiving is a role that most family members step into willingly with the goal to help those they love most, regardless of what is going on… Read more »
The holidays are here! This is a very special time for all of us to share with our family and friends. From traditions and family recipes to sharing stories and making memories, the holiday season is the time we celebrate with those we love most. As we age, not all of our family or… Read more »
- Why You Should Plan for the Rising Costs of Long-Term Care in the New Year
- 3 Tips for Talking to Your Aging Parents About Your Long-Term Care Planning Over the Holidays
- What Could Happen If You Don’t Update Your Estate Plan?
- Lessons in Estate Planning the “Queen of Soul” Can Still Teach Us
- Securing VA Health Benefits is the First Step in Providing Care for Veterans