For most people, driving is as easy as getting in your car, turning the key, and stepping on the gas. For many seniors, though, it is not that easy anymore. In fact, driving may not even be safe. While physical limitations and diminished awareness are a normal part of the aging process, they can make… Read more »
Getting old isn’t easy. Especially when entering one’s “Golden Years.” There is absolutely no rule, however, that says you can’t help an aging person have fun and enjoy life! Who else can you help but an aging parent? Although physical, and maybe cognitive, limitations might come into play, there’s plenty of things to do with… Read more »
Balancing a multi-age caregiver schedule can be hard. For many family members, this is a brand-new responsibility that they may have little or no prior experience in handling. Family caregiving is a role that most family members step into willingly with the goal to help those they love most, regardless of what is going on… Read more »
- Does Your Estate Plan Reflect the Legacy you Want to Leave in 2020?
- How Art May Bring Join to Loved Ones in Long-Term Care Facilities
- Tips for Family Members to Help Senior Loved Ones Drive Safely
- Medicare Is Not Medicaid and Most Likely Will Not Pay For Long-Term Care
- 3 Tips for Veterans and Family Caregivers This November