Every October, the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils hosts an Estate Planning Awareness Week. The purpose is to help educate the public about the importance of planning for the future, and for one’s family after his or her death. This is particularly relevant for Baby Boomers, as more than 10,000 members of the… Read more »
Senior adult falls can cause devastating injuries and have long-term effects on the overall health of an older loved one. They can also be fatal. The good news, however, is that most falls are preventable. With some knowledge, lifestyle adjustments, and support from adult children, both aging parents and grandparents can greatly reduce the risks… Read more »
August is MedicAlert Awareness Month, and in the spirit of senior safety, few things provide as much peace of mind as an effective medical alert system, especially for an aging spouse. Medical alert systems vary depending on need. It can boil down to wearable devices, such as bracelets or necklaces, that automatically contact emergency help… Read more »
- 4 Tips on Ensuring Your Estate Planning is Never Out-of-Date
- Baby Boomers Could Lose a Bundle if Their Estate Plans Are Not Current
- Tips for Preventing Elder Adult Falls
- What is the Difference Between an Elder Law and Estate Planning Attorney?
- Tips for Protecting Your Child When Choosing a Babysitter and More