Are you worried about your aging loved ones, or your own family, right here in Virginia? We know that uncertain times can put all of us on edge. We can no longer ignore the fact that the COVID-19 virus (coronavirus) is spreading at an alarming rate around the world. Even with its unprecedented spread, however,… Read more »
We encourage you to read our blog and consider your estate planning legacy in three ways: Financial and Health Care Decision Making and Current Estate Plan.
For many of us, spending time with our loved ones during the holiday season is the best part of the year. Whether it is traveling to see grandparents or grandchildren who live far away or simply making space in our homes to host the annual holiday gathering, it is not so much about the “what”… Read more »
- Do You Know Ways You Can Protect Your Family From the Coronavirus?
- When You Want to Change Your Trustee, Speak With Your Estate Planning Lawyer
- Why Should You Be Careful in Using a Non-Lawyer to Prepare an Estate Plan?
- Warning Signs of a “Lonely Heart” Scam This Valentine’s Day and Beyond
- Should You Update Your Virginia Estate Plan in the New Year