Did you get to visit with a parent over the holidays? After a strange year of social distancing, traveling restrictions, and limited opportunities to see loved ones in person, the holidays may have felt like a long overdue time to check in with your parent or other loved ones. While technology has enabled many of… Read more »
Have you heard that, by 2050, the number of people living with dementia around the world is expected to triple to more than 150 million people? World Alzheimer’s Day, September 21, was established as an international campaign to raise dementia awareness and challenge stigmas associated with such a diagnosis. A collective name for progressive degenerative… Read more »
Are you worried about your aging loved ones, or your own family, right here in Virginia? We know that uncertain times can put all of us on edge. We can no longer ignore the fact that the COVID-19 virus (coronavirus) is spreading at an alarming rate around the world. Even with its unprecedented spread, however,… Read more »
- A New Year Means It Is Time To Make Sure Your Estate Plan Is In Order
- Six Changes that May Show Your Parent Needs In-Home Care
- 5 Ideas You Can Use When Talking to Your Loved Ones About Long-Term Care Planning Over the Holidays
- How Do I Choose An Estate Planning Attorney Near Me?
- The Quiet Ones: Helping to Care for Family Caregivers