Have you heard that, by 2050, the number of people living with dementia around the world is expected to triple to more than 150 million people? World Alzheimer’s Day, September 21, was established as an international campaign to raise dementia awareness and challenge stigmas associated with such a diagnosis. A collective name for progressive degenerative… Read more »
Are you worried about your aging loved ones, or your own family, right here in Virginia? We know that uncertain times can put all of us on edge. We can no longer ignore the fact that the COVID-19 virus (coronavirus) is spreading at an alarming rate around the world. Even with its unprecedented spread, however,… Read more »
We encourage you to read our blog and consider your estate planning legacy in three ways: Financial and Health Care Decision Making and Current Estate Plan.
- Retirement Tips Seniors Will Need If the Capital Gains Tax Changes
- Why You Need to Keep Your Estate Planning Documents Updated
- Warning Signs Your Aging Parent May Need Memory Care Soon
- Key Reasons Why You Need to Update Your Estate Plan When You Move to a New State
- The Biden Administration Plan for the Federal Estate Tax