Many of the clients we meet with have been or currently are caregivers for their senior loved ones. Whether they are providing hands-on care in the home and managing medications or paying the bills and maintaining the household, this is a constant responsibility. Even if the aging adult lives independently or in the child’s home,… Read more »
For most people, driving is as easy as getting in your car, turning the key, and stepping on the gas. For many seniors, though, it is not that easy anymore. In fact, driving may not even be safe. While physical limitations and diminished awareness are a normal part of the aging process, they can make… Read more »
Few things are more reprehensible than elder abuse. What many people may not realize is that elder abuse is often passive, however, as in a caregiver neglecting to meet the basic health needs of an elder person entrusted to them. Unfortunately, this can happen in nursing homes. One telltale sign can be bedsores. Bedsores, also… Read more »
- What is the Difference Between an Elder Law and Estate Planning Attorney?
- Tips for Protecting Your Child When Choosing a Babysitter and More
- How to Choose the Right Medical Alert System for Your Spouse
- How to Protect Your Minor Children at Summer Camp
- 9 Hurricane Food and Water Safety Tips for Aging Parents