At the age of 65, you are eligible for Medicare, the federal health insurance program. Many people hit the age of 65 and are excited for their new health care coverage, however, they do not take the time to educate themselves on what Medicare does and does not cover. When utilizing this federal health… Read more »
When there is political uncertainty people are much more likely to avoid planning their estate. While it is wise to be cautious, bear in mind there will always be uncertainty in law and politics; therefore, planning your estate is something that you should do even if the country is in the midst of doubt. You… Read more »
Though this is a daunting question, it is one you must ask yourself: what if you did not come home tonight? If you did not come home tonight, would your children be left in good hands? Would your assets go to waste? Could your business continue on and move forward? Formulating a comprehensive estate plan… Read more »
- Do You Know Ways You Can Protect Your Family From the Coronavirus?
- When You Want to Change Your Trustee, Speak With Your Estate Planning Lawyer
- Why Should You Be Careful in Using a Non-Lawyer to Prepare an Estate Plan?
- Warning Signs of a “Lonely Heart” Scam This Valentine’s Day and Beyond
- Should You Update Your Virginia Estate Plan in the New Year