At the age of 65, you are eligible for Medicare, the federal health insurance program. Many people hit the age of 65 and are excited for their new health care coverage, however, they do not take the time to educate themselves on what Medicare does and does not cover. When utilizing this federal health… Read more »
When there is political uncertainty people are much more likely to avoid planning their estate. While it is wise to be cautious, bear in mind there will always be uncertainty in law and politics; therefore, planning your estate is something that you should do even if the country is in the midst of doubt. You… Read more »
Though this is a daunting question, it is one you must ask yourself: what if you did not come home tonight? If you did not come home tonight, would your children be left in good hands? Would your assets go to waste? Could your business continue on and move forward? Formulating a comprehensive estate plan… Read more »
- A New Year Means It Is Time To Make Sure Your Estate Plan Is In Order
- Six Changes that May Show Your Parent Needs In-Home Care
- 5 Ideas You Can Use When Talking to Your Loved Ones About Long-Term Care Planning Over the Holidays
- How Do I Choose An Estate Planning Attorney Near Me?
- The Quiet Ones: Helping to Care for Family Caregivers