At the age of 65, you are eligible for Medicare, the federal health insurance program. Many people hit the age of 65 and are excited for their new health care coverage, however, they do not take the time to educate themselves on what Medicare does and does not cover. When utilizing this federal health… Read more »
When there is political uncertainty people are much more likely to avoid planning their estate. While it is wise to be cautious, bear in mind there will always be uncertainty in law and politics; therefore, planning your estate is something that you should do even if the country is in the midst of doubt. You… Read more »
Though this is a daunting question, it is one you must ask yourself: what if you did not come home tonight? If you did not come home tonight, would your children be left in good hands? Would your assets go to waste? Could your business continue on and move forward? Formulating a comprehensive estate plan… Read more »
- 6 Ways to Have Fun This National Older Americans Month
- How to Care for Your Loved Ones When They Enter a Facility This National Elder Law Month
- Do You Know The VA Benefits Available to Virginia Seniors?
- How to Protect an Elder Loved One with Dementia from Being Abused
- Key Resources for Unexpected Caregivers in Our Community