During the month of November we celebrate Veterans Day. Although we believe it is important to say thank you to our servicemen and women throughout the year, this holiday allows us to take a moment to say thank you and remember who the holiday is dedicated to. November is also the month that we celebrate… Read more »
Senior adult falls can cause devastating injuries and have long-term effects on the overall health of an older loved one. They can also be fatal. The good news, however, is that most falls are preventable. With some knowledge, lifestyle adjustments, and support from adult children, both aging parents and grandparents can greatly reduce the risks… Read more »
Many of the clients we meet with have been or currently are caregivers for their senior loved ones. Whether they are providing hands-on care in the home and managing medications or paying the bills and maintaining the household, this is a constant responsibility. Even if the aging adult lives independently or in the child’s home,… Read more »
- Does Your Estate Plan Reflect the Legacy you Want to Leave in 2020?
- How Art May Bring Join to Loved Ones in Long-Term Care Facilities
- Tips for Family Members to Help Senior Loved Ones Drive Safely
- Medicare Is Not Medicaid and Most Likely Will Not Pay For Long-Term Care
- 3 Tips for Veterans and Family Caregivers This November