Alzheimer’s Disease is one of the most important public health issues facing society. Did you know that more than 5.8 million seniors are currently living with the disease in the United States, and two-thirds of them are women? The vast majority of care is provided by more than 16 million family caregivers, friends and other unpaid volunteers.… Read more »
Are you worried about your aging loved ones, or your own family, right here in Virginia? We know that uncertain times can put all of us on edge. We can no longer ignore the fact that the COVID-19 virus (coronavirus) is spreading at an alarming rate around the world. Even with its unprecedented spread, however,… Read more »
During the month of November we celebrate Veterans Day. Although we believe it is important to say thank you to our servicemen and women throughout the year, this holiday allows us to take a moment to say thank you and remember who the holiday is dedicated to. November is also the month that we celebrate… Read more »
- A New Year Means It Is Time To Make Sure Your Estate Plan Is In Order
- Six Changes that May Show Your Parent Needs In-Home Care
- 5 Ideas You Can Use When Talking to Your Loved Ones About Long-Term Care Planning Over the Holidays
- How Do I Choose An Estate Planning Attorney Near Me?
- The Quiet Ones: Helping to Care for Family Caregivers