More than any other holiday, Valentine’s Day is a time to share openly about the love and care people have for their significant others. After all, why not? It is fun, invigorating, and emotionally gratifying. Valentine’s Day, however, can be a difficult time for those looking for love and companionship. To make matters worse, online… Read more »
Elder abuse is one of the most invasive public health problems in America today and, unfortunately, seniors with dementia are disproportionately suffering. According to the National Center on Elder Abuse, about one-in-ten adults over age sixty have experienced some form of elder abuse. Such estimates, however, are probably too low. Studies show that for every… Read more »
On June 15, we celebrate Elder Abuse Awareness Day. This day aims to focus global attention on the problem of physical, emotional and financial abuse of elders. At this time it is estimated that one in ten elders is abused in America. Millions of elder abuse cases go unreported each year in the United States… Read more »
- Warning Signs Your Aging Parent May Need Memory Care Soon
- Key Reasons Why You Need to Update Your Estate Plan When You Move to a New State
- The Biden Administration Plan for the Federal Estate Tax
- How to Start “Tough Conversations” About Medical Care
- Did you Make Your Medical Wishes Known for National Healthcare Decisions Day which was April 16, 2021?