More than any other holiday, Valentine’s Day is a time to share openly about the love and care people have for their significant others. After all, why not? It is fun, invigorating, and emotionally gratifying. Valentine’s Day, however, can be a difficult time for those looking for love and companionship. To make matters worse, online… Read more »
Elder abuse is one of the most invasive public health problems in America today and, unfortunately, seniors with dementia are disproportionately suffering. According to the National Center on Elder Abuse, about one-in-ten adults over age sixty have experienced some form of elder abuse. Such estimates, however, are probably too low. Studies show that for every… Read more »
On June 15, we celebrate Elder Abuse Awareness Day. This day aims to focus global attention on the problem of physical, emotional and financial abuse of elders. At this time it is estimated that one in ten elders is abused in America. Millions of elder abuse cases go unreported each year in the United States… Read more »
- A New Year Means It Is Time To Make Sure Your Estate Plan Is In Order
- Six Changes that May Show Your Parent Needs In-Home Care
- 5 Ideas You Can Use When Talking to Your Loved Ones About Long-Term Care Planning Over the Holidays
- How Do I Choose An Estate Planning Attorney Near Me?
- The Quiet Ones: Helping to Care for Family Caregivers