More than any other holiday, Valentine’s Day is a time to share openly about the love and care people have for their significant others. After all, why not? It is fun, invigorating, and emotionally gratifying. Valentine’s Day, however, can be a difficult time for those looking for love and companionship. To make matters worse, online… Read more »
Elder abuse is one of the most invasive public health problems in America today and, unfortunately, seniors with dementia are disproportionately suffering. According to the National Center on Elder Abuse, about one-in-ten adults over age sixty have experienced some form of elder abuse. Such estimates, however, are probably too low. Studies show that for every… Read more »
On June 15, we celebrate Elder Abuse Awareness Day. This day aims to focus global attention on the problem of physical, emotional and financial abuse of elders. At this time it is estimated that one in ten elders is abused in America. Millions of elder abuse cases go unreported each year in the United States… Read more »
- Do You Know Ways You Can Protect Your Family From the Coronavirus?
- When You Want to Change Your Trustee, Speak With Your Estate Planning Lawyer
- Why Should You Be Careful in Using a Non-Lawyer to Prepare an Estate Plan?
- Warning Signs of a “Lonely Heart” Scam This Valentine’s Day and Beyond
- Should You Update Your Virginia Estate Plan in the New Year