Nursing home abuse can take many forms, but in every case it is absolutely unacceptable. The best defense is for adult children of elder parents and other loved ones to identify warning signs and take immediate action beginning with removing the elder person from danger. We know this may pose significant challenges for you and… Read more »
Each day we receive questions from our clients, friends, potential clients, and advisors who need advice on circumstances that impact their lives. While we do our absolute best to help them, what we find is that what they thought they wanted when they came into our office originally, is not actually what they needed. In… Read more »
Seniors continue to be one of the most at risk groups for scammers to target. There are several reasons why this specific age bracket continues to be a popular target for predators. Seniors or “Older Americans” who are classified as over the age of 60 years old, as a group, are typically more trusting, less… Read more »
- A New Year Means It Is Time To Make Sure Your Estate Plan Is In Order
- Six Changes that May Show Your Parent Needs In-Home Care
- 5 Ideas You Can Use When Talking to Your Loved Ones About Long-Term Care Planning Over the Holidays
- How Do I Choose An Estate Planning Attorney Near Me?
- The Quiet Ones: Helping to Care for Family Caregivers