Over the past almost year, measures have been in place to help avoid the spread of COVID-19. The risk of contracting Covid can be an especially scary prospect for seniors, who are in a high-risk category by virtue of their age and may also have comorbidities, which can make them an even higher risk. This… Read more »
Nursing home abuse can take many forms, but in every case it is absolutely unacceptable. The best defense is for adult children of elder parents and other loved ones to identify warning signs and take immediate action beginning with removing the elder person from danger. We know this may pose significant challenges for you and… Read more »
Each day we receive questions from our clients, friends, potential clients, and advisors who need advice on circumstances that impact their lives. While we do our absolute best to help them, what we find is that what they thought they wanted when they came into our office originally, is not actually what they needed. In… Read more »
- Warning Signs Your Aging Parent May Need Memory Care Soon
- Key Reasons Why You Need to Update Your Estate Plan When You Move to a New State
- The Biden Administration Plan for the Federal Estate Tax
- How to Start “Tough Conversations” About Medical Care
- Did you Make Your Medical Wishes Known for National Healthcare Decisions Day which was April 16, 2021?