Each day we receive questions from our clients, friends, potential clients, and advisors who need advice on circumstances that impact their lives. While we do our absolute best to help them, what we find is that what they thought they wanted when they came into our office originally, is not actually what they needed. The… Read more »
When it comes to estate planning, many of us have heard about the probate process and how to effectively plan to avoid it. Did you know, however, that there is a particular type of probate proceeding called ancillary probate that your estate may still be subject to? Ancillary probate is a probate proceeding that is… Read more »
A divorce under any circumstances is never easy. Whether you are young and in love, middle-aged with children or in your golden years and unexpectedly alone, the end of a marriage is in many ways a tragedy. With self-care and the love and compassion of others, however, divorcees can nurture in a new phase of… Read more »
- What is the Difference Between an Elder Law and Estate Planning Attorney?
- Tips for Protecting Your Child When Choosing a Babysitter and More
- How to Choose the Right Medical Alert System for Your Spouse
- How to Protect Your Minor Children at Summer Camp
- 9 Hurricane Food and Water Safety Tips for Aging Parents