A divorce under any circumstances is never easy. Whether you are young and in love, middle-aged with children or in your golden years and unexpectedly alone, the end of a marriage is in many ways a tragedy. With self-care and the love and compassion of others, however, divorcees can nurture in a new phase of… Read more »
Creating a personalized estate plan is the most important thing you can do to make sure that your legacy, property, and health care wishes are honored should you become incapacitated or pass away. Some might assume that you have to be wealthy, or have a sizable “estate,” to benefit from such planning, but in… Read more »
When most of us think about the “Queen of Soul,” we think of the legacy that the singing legend created during her lifetime. In reality, however, this legacy has been left vulnerable by the lack of estate planning of the “Queen of Soul”. Upon her passing, Aretha Franklin did not leave a last will… Read more »
- 6 Ways to Have Fun This National Older Americans Month
- How to Care for Your Loved Ones When They Enter a Facility This National Elder Law Month
- Do You Know The VA Benefits Available to Virginia Seniors?
- How to Protect an Elder Loved One with Dementia from Being Abused
- Key Resources for Unexpected Caregivers in Our Community