Creating a personalized estate plan is the most important thing you can do to make sure that your legacy, property, and health care wishes are honored should you become incapacitated or pass away. Some might assume that you have to be wealthy, or have a sizable “estate,” to benefit from such planning, but in… Read more »
When most of us think about the “Queen of Soul,” we think of the legacy that the singing legend created during her lifetime. In reality, however, this legacy has been left vulnerable by the lack of estate planning of the “Queen of Soul”. Upon her passing, Aretha Franklin did not leave a last will… Read more »
If there is one thing in life we can all understand, it is that nobody knows what will happen in the future. Understanding this uncertainty, however, does not mean we should not plan for it. When it comes to planning for a loved one with special needs, or anyone else, it is particularly… Read more »
- Why You Should Plan for the Rising Costs of Long-Term Care in the New Year
- 3 Tips for Talking to Your Aging Parents About Your Long-Term Care Planning Over the Holidays
- What Could Happen If You Don’t Update Your Estate Plan?
- Lessons in Estate Planning the “Queen of Soul” Can Still Teach Us
- Securing VA Health Benefits is the First Step in Providing Care for Veterans