Estate planning is such a critical part of our lives. It can ensure that we are protected against any future circumstances, and that our loved ones are protected as well. A Virginia estate plan gives us a way to create a legacy, which is something that can be in place long after we are gone.… Read more »
For many of us our estate plans are deeply personal. We know who we care about, why we care about them, and what we feel they need from us both now and in the future. This includes a future that we may not be able to be present for. Life does happen, and this means… Read more »
It may sound unusual, but did you know that your estate planning could fail? That you need to make plans so that you are always ensuring your estate planning is never out-of-date? It is something that none of us want to discuss, but we need to have this critical conversation sooner rather than later. Your… Read more »
- Warning Signs of a “Lonely Heart” Scam This Valentine’s Day and Beyond
- Should You Update Your Virginia Estate Plan in the New Year
- Does Your Estate Plan Reflect the Legacy you Want to Leave in 2020?
- How Art May Bring Join to Loved Ones in Long-Term Care Facilities
- Tips for Family Members to Help Senior Loved Ones Drive Safely