As the hustle and bustle of the holiday season ends, are you ready to begin the New Year with getting organized and forming better habits? One task that can often be put on the back-burner, but really should be a priority every year, may be creating and/or updating an estate plan. To maximize the potential… Read more »
Have you recently asked yourself, “How do I choose an estate planning attorney near me?” It is a great question and an important one as well. Finding the right estate planning attorney may involve reviewing an attorney’s experience, accessibility, and your comfort level with the attorney. There are usually numerous estate planning attorneys in almost… Read more »
September is National Alcohol & Drug Addiction Recovery Month. Did you know that, while difficult, it can be important to talk openly with an attorney about your loved one’s addiction? This is because most families may not want to leave an outright gift or inheritance to him or her, as that could be seized by… Read more »
- A New Year Means It Is Time To Make Sure Your Estate Plan Is In Order
- Six Changes that May Show Your Parent Needs In-Home Care
- 5 Ideas You Can Use When Talking to Your Loved Ones About Long-Term Care Planning Over the Holidays
- How Do I Choose An Estate Planning Attorney Near Me?
- The Quiet Ones: Helping to Care for Family Caregivers