Gene Wilder was an incredibly funny man, a gifted actor and writer. Gene received numerous accolades, the respect of his peers and the love of millions of fans. His performance in one of my favorite movies, The Producers, was epic and led to a nomination for an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor. His… Read more »
On a weekly basis I am asked the same question by my clients and the professionals I work with – are my medical records really private? Whenever any of us go to a medical professional of any kind, we are asked to sign a very long form with very small writing that concerns the… Read more »
The late mystery author Tom Clancy’s family is the most recent celebrity dispute in the news. Disagreements over the distribution of assets from a celebrity’s estate seem to occur regularly these days. For example, in the past year alone we have read about Robin Williams and Casey Kasem’s widows fighting with the children of the… Read more »
- Why Should You Be Careful in Using a Non-Lawyer to Prepare an Estate Plan?
- Warning Signs of a “Lonely Heart” Scam This Valentine’s Day and Beyond
- Should You Update Your Virginia Estate Plan in the New Year
- Does Your Estate Planning Legacy Reflect What You Want in 2020?
- How Art May Bring Join to Loved Ones in Long-Term Care Facilities