It may sound unusual, but did you know that your estate planning could fail? That you need to make plans so that you are always ensuring your estate planning is never out-of-date? It is something that none of us want to discuss, but we need to have this critical conversation sooner rather than later. Your… Read more »
Every October, the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils hosts an Estate Planning Awareness Week. The purpose is to help educate the public about the importance of planning for the future, and for one’s family after his or her death. This is particularly relevant for Baby Boomers, as more than 10,000 members of the… Read more »
Each day we receive questions from our clients, friends, potential clients, and advisors who need advice on circumstances that impact their lives. While we do our absolute best to help them, what we find is that what they thought they wanted when they came into our office originally, is not actually what they needed. In… Read more »
- Why Should You Be Careful in Using a Non-Lawyer to Prepare an Estate Plan?
- Warning Signs of a “Lonely Heart” Scam This Valentine’s Day and Beyond
- Should You Update Your Virginia Estate Plan in the New Year
- Does Your Estate Planning Legacy Reflect What You Want in 2020?
- How Art May Bring Join to Loved Ones in Long-Term Care Facilities