When it comes to estate planning, many of us have heard about the probate process and how to effectively plan to avoid it. Did you know, however, that there is a particular type of probate proceeding called ancillary probate that your estate may still be subject to? Ancillary probate is a probate proceeding that is… Read more »
A divorce under any circumstances is never easy. Whether you are young and in love, middle-aged with children or in your golden years and unexpectedly alone, the end of a marriage is in many ways a tragedy. With self-care and the love and compassion of others, however, divorcees can nurture in a new phase of… Read more »
Creating a personalized estate plan is the most important thing you can do to make sure that your legacy, property, and health care wishes are honored should you become incapacitated or pass away. Some might assume that you have to be wealthy, or have a sizable “estate,” to benefit from such planning, but in… Read more »
- Why Should You Be Careful in Using a Non-Lawyer to Prepare an Estate Plan?
- Warning Signs of a “Lonely Heart” Scam This Valentine’s Day and Beyond
- Should You Update Your Virginia Estate Plan in the New Year
- Does Your Estate Planning Legacy Reflect What You Want in 2020?
- How Art May Bring Join to Loved Ones in Long-Term Care Facilities