When most of us think about the “Queen of Soul,” we think of the legacy that the singing legend created during her lifetime. In reality, however, this legacy has been left vulnerable by the lack of estate planning of the “Queen of Soul”. Upon her passing, Aretha Franklin did not leave a last will… Read more »
If there is one thing in life we can all understand, it is that nobody knows what will happen in the future. Understanding this uncertainty, however, does not mean we should not plan for it. When it comes to planning for a loved one with special needs, or anyone else, it is particularly… Read more »
There are many legal considerations you need to make if you are planning for someone who has autism. You may want to avoid this topic due to the difficult challenges it forces you to face but you cannot wait to complete this planning. It is important to plan ahead for the long-term future of… Read more »
- Why Should You Be Careful in Using a Non-Lawyer to Prepare an Estate Plan?
- Warning Signs of a “Lonely Heart” Scam This Valentine’s Day and Beyond
- Should You Update Your Virginia Estate Plan in the New Year
- Does Your Estate Planning Legacy Reflect What You Want in 2020?
- How Art May Bring Join to Loved Ones in Long-Term Care Facilities