Did you know we have been voted as one of the best places to work in Virginia? We love our employees, our clients and our advisors – and we are thrilled to know how much they love us as well! You can read the entire article by clicking this link but let us share the… Read more »
When you create your legacy you are giving an amazing gift to your children. This legacy will provide for their future, and possibly the future for their children and their children’s children. Done right, you and your estate planning attorney can put a plan in place that will positively impact multiple generations for many years.… Read more »
The holidays are here! This is a very special time for all of us to share with our family and friends. From traditions and family recipes to sharing stories and making memories, the holiday season is the time we celebrate with those we love most. As we age, not all of our family or… Read more »
- Why Should You Be Careful in Using a Non-Lawyer to Prepare an Estate Plan?
- Warning Signs of a “Lonely Heart” Scam This Valentine’s Day and Beyond
- Should You Update Your Virginia Estate Plan in the New Year
- Does Your Estate Planning Legacy Reflect What You Want in 2020?
- How Art May Bring Join to Loved Ones in Long-Term Care Facilities