Estate planning is important, but what is even more important than just completing estate planning is ensuring you are doing it correctly! This fall we want to make sure that you are thinking about yourself and your family. This means that if you do not have an estate plan, it is time to be taking… Read more »
At the age of 65, you are eligible for Medicare, the federal health insurance program. Many people hit the age of 65 and are excited for their new health care coverage, however, they do not take the time to educate themselves on what Medicare does and does not cover. When utilizing this federal health… Read more »
When there is political uncertainty people are much more likely to avoid planning their estate. While it is wise to be cautious, bear in mind there will always be uncertainty in law and politics; therefore, planning your estate is something that you should do even if the country is in the midst of doubt. You… Read more »
- Why Should You Be Careful in Using a Non-Lawyer to Prepare an Estate Plan?
- Warning Signs of a “Lonely Heart” Scam This Valentine’s Day and Beyond
- Should You Update Your Virginia Estate Plan in the New Year
- Does Your Estate Planning Legacy Reflect What You Want in 2020?
- How Art May Bring Join to Loved Ones in Long-Term Care Facilities