Do you wonder who should be your trustee? Many people feel that their children should take on this role, but before making this decision it is critical that you understand the responsibilities and duties involved. You should not, however, make this important decision until you know what a trustee is and what the trust responsible… Read more »
If your mother’s driver’s license was suspended it is hard to know how to react. While this means that your mom is no longer able to drive legally, there are many seniors who will still go on the road with a suspended license. Does your parent understand and respect the reason for this suspension?… Read more »
Many people view the summer as a time to start over and plan ahead for the future, but once the summer hits they have forgotten their goals. Don’t fall into this trap! Instead, use the summer as a time to complete your estate planning. Often the summer has a slower pace than the rest of… Read more »
- Why Should You Be Careful in Using a Non-Lawyer to Prepare an Estate Plan?
- Warning Signs of a “Lonely Heart” Scam This Valentine’s Day and Beyond
- Should You Update Your Virginia Estate Plan in the New Year
- Does Your Estate Planning Legacy Reflect What You Want in 2020?
- How Art May Bring Join to Loved Ones in Long-Term Care Facilities