Medicare is a massive government health insurance program that currently serves one in every six Americans. Just as with any large program, knowing the ins-and-outs of important enrollment timelines, rules and procedures can be a lot to manage. They are especially important, however, considering that even a slight oversight can lead to costly late penalties.… Read more »
If your mother’s driver’s license was suspended it is hard to know how to react. While this means that your mom is no longer able to drive legally, there are many seniors who will still go on the road with a suspended license. Does your parent understand and respect the reason for this suspension?… Read more »
Many of my clients, family and friends share with me that they are getting to an age where people they interact with assume a number of things about them. To give you an example, just last week, I was talking to a couple in their 70s who told me their own kids do not… Read more »
- A New Year Means It Is Time To Make Sure Your Estate Plan Is In Order
- Six Changes that May Show Your Parent Needs In-Home Care
- 5 Ideas You Can Use When Talking to Your Loved Ones About Long-Term Care Planning Over the Holidays
- How Do I Choose An Estate Planning Attorney Near Me?
- The Quiet Ones: Helping to Care for Family Caregivers