Did you know we have been voted as one of the best places to work in Virginia? We love our employees, our clients and our advisors – and we are thrilled to know how much they love us as well! You can read the entire article by clicking this link but let us share the… Read more »
Estate planning is important, but what is even more important than just completing estate planning is ensuring you are doing it correctly! This fall we want to make sure that you are thinking about yourself and your family. This means that if you do not have an estate plan, it is time to be taking… Read more »
When there is political uncertainty people are much more likely to avoid planning their estate. While it is wise to be cautious, bear in mind there will always be uncertainty in law and politics; therefore, planning your estate is something that you should do even if the country is in the midst of doubt. You… Read more »
- Why You Should Plan for the Rising Costs of Long-Term Care in the New Year
- 3 Tips for Talking to Your Aging Parents About Your Long-Term Care Planning Over the Holidays
- What Could Happen If You Don’t Update Your Estate Plan?
- Lessons in Estate Planning the “Queen of Soul” Can Still Teach Us
- Securing VA Health Benefits is the First Step in Providing Care for Veterans