Did you know we have been voted as one of the best places to work in Virginia? We love our employees, our clients and our advisors – and we are thrilled to know how much they love us as well! You can read the entire article by clicking this link but let us share the… Read more »
Estate planning is important, but what is even more important than just completing estate planning is ensuring you are doing it correctly! This fall we want to make sure that you are thinking about yourself and your family. This means that if you do not have an estate plan, it is time to be taking… Read more »
When there is political uncertainty people are much more likely to avoid planning their estate. While it is wise to be cautious, bear in mind there will always be uncertainty in law and politics; therefore, planning your estate is something that you should do even if the country is in the midst of doubt. You… Read more »
- What is the Difference Between an Elder Law and Estate Planning Attorney?
- Tips for Protecting Your Child When Choosing a Babysitter and More
- How to Choose the Right Medical Alert System for Your Spouse
- How to Protect Your Minor Children at Summer Camp
- 9 Hurricane Food and Water Safety Tips for Aging Parents