Do you wonder who should be your trustee? Many people feel that their children should take on this role, but before making this decision it is critical that you understand the responsibilities and duties involved. You should not, however, make this important decision until you know what a trustee is and what the trust responsible… Read more »
Many people view the summer as a time to start over and plan ahead for the future, but once the summer hits they have forgotten their goals. Don’t fall into this trap! Instead, use the summer as a time to complete your estate planning. Often the summer has a slower pace than the rest of… Read more »
Though this is a daunting question, it is one you must ask yourself: what if you did not come home tonight? If you did not come home tonight, would your children be left in good hands? Would your assets go to waste? Could your business continue on and move forward? Formulating a comprehensive estate plan… Read more »
- How You Can Protect Yourself During World Elder Abuse Awareness Month
- Ways to Avoid Caregiver Burnout During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- 4 Types of Nursing Home Neglect and Warning Signs to Watch For
- Where to Find the Information You Need If a Loved One May Have Parkinson’s Disease
- When Is the Best Time to Re-Evaluate My Estate Plan?