Many people believe that they should not select their power of attorney until they are in their later years. This is dangerously false. With the world we live in, anything can happen at any moment. Good health is not guaranteed, and can change at the drop of a hat. Therefore, you need to be prepared,… Read more »
Birds are chirping and flowers are sprouting…spring is in the air! Time to swap the winter sweaters for t-shirts and begin your spring cleaning. This spring, add a different meaning to “spring cleaning” like “dusting up my estate documents” or “getting rid of the out of state documents and preparing new documents for… Read more »
Looking for a creative way to show your loved ones you care? No, we’re not thinking a nice getaway or romantic dinner but writing an estate plan! You’ve worked hard in creating the life that you have for your family including your home and cars. Planning your estate is another way of saying… Read more »
- Tips You Need When It Comes to Ancillary Probate
- 5 Types of Financial Abuse to Know this World Elder Abuse Awareness Day
- 6 Ways to Have Fun This National Older Americans Month
- How to Care for Your Loved Ones When They Enter a Facility This National Elder Law Month
- Do You Know The VA Benefits Available to Virginia Seniors?