Many people believe that they should not select their power of attorney until they are in their later years. This is dangerously false. With the world we live in, anything can happen at any moment. Good health is not guaranteed, and can change at the drop of a hat. Therefore, you need to be prepared,… Read more »
Birds are chirping and flowers are sprouting…spring is in the air! Time to swap the winter sweaters for t-shirts and begin your spring cleaning. This spring, add a different meaning to “spring cleaning” like “dusting up my estate documents” or “getting rid of the out of state documents and preparing new documents for… Read more »
Looking for a creative way to show your loved ones you care? No, we’re not thinking a nice getaway or romantic dinner but writing an estate plan! You’ve worked hard in creating the life that you have for your family including your home and cars. Planning your estate is another way of saying… Read more »
- How You Can Protect Yourself During World Elder Abuse Awareness Month
- Ways to Avoid Caregiver Burnout During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- 4 Types of Nursing Home Neglect and Warning Signs to Watch For
- Where to Find the Information You Need If a Loved One May Have Parkinson’s Disease
- When Is the Best Time to Re-Evaluate My Estate Plan?