If there is one thing in life we can all understand, it is that nobody knows what will happen in the future. Understanding this uncertainty, however, does not mean we should not plan for it. When it comes to planning for a loved one with special needs, or anyone else, it is particularly… Read more »
There are many legal considerations you need to make if you are planning for someone who has autism. You may want to avoid this topic due to the difficult challenges it forces you to face but you cannot wait to complete this planning. It is important to plan ahead for the long-term future of… Read more »
- Why You Should Plan for the Rising Costs of Long-Term Care in the New Year
- 3 Tips for Talking to Your Aging Parents About Your Long-Term Care Planning Over the Holidays
- What Could Happen If You Don’t Update Your Estate Plan?
- Lessons in Estate Planning the “Queen of Soul” Can Still Teach Us
- Securing VA Health Benefits is the First Step in Providing Care for Veterans