Do you wonder who should be your trustee? Many people feel that their children should take on this role, but before making this decision it is critical that you understand the responsibilities and duties involved. You should not, however, make this important decision until you know what a trustee is and what the trust responsible… Read more »
Looking for a creative way to show your loved ones you care? No, we’re not thinking a nice getaway or romantic dinner but writing an estate plan! You’ve worked hard in creating the life that you have for your family including your home and cars. Planning your estate is another way of saying… Read more »
Many people believe that once they set up and fund a revocable living trust, property held in the trust will avoid estate taxes after they die. In reality, this may or may not be true depending on your choice of beneficiaries and the terms written into your trust agreement. Single Trustmakers and Estate Taxes If… Read more »
- Warning Signs Your Aging Parent May Need Memory Care Soon
- Key Reasons Why You Need to Update Your Estate Plan When You Move to a New State
- The Biden Administration Plan for the Federal Estate Tax
- How to Start “Tough Conversations” About Medical Care
- Did you Make Your Medical Wishes Known for National Healthcare Decisions Day which was April 16, 2021?