Hiring a babysitter to cover a Friday night dinner-and-movie date is a familiar routine for many parents. Unfortunately, this is not all babysitting entails. Some parents might need a full-time babysitter or nanny, while others require part-time help with regular hours. In any case, there’s one common denominator: You’re leaving your children alone with someone… Read more »
School’s out for the summer, and one of the most common summertime activities for children are camps. Whether day programs or overnight travel excursions, summer camps provide personal growth opportunities, enriching social experiences, and lots of fun. Whenever a child is away from home and without his or her parents, however, it’s always a good… Read more »
We know as residents of coastal Virginia that hurricanes are enormously powerful storms. They have the potential to cause widespread damage across large areas. As violent as these mega-storms can be, however, some of the worst effects occur after they pass. Flooding, fallen trees, and downed power lines can lead to all kinds of dangerous… Read more »
- What is the Difference Between an Elder Law and Estate Planning Attorney?
- Tips for Protecting Your Child When Choosing a Babysitter and More
- How to Choose the Right Medical Alert System for Your Spouse
- How to Protect Your Minor Children at Summer Camp
- 9 Hurricane Food and Water Safety Tips for Aging Parents