Getting older is part of life. Challenges associated with older age, however, such as diminished physical, mental, and sensory abilities, can lead to dangerous outcomes when elder adults get behind the wheel. Handing over the keys might be necessary, but it is never easy. There are other steps that family members can utilize to help… Read more »
Hiring a babysitter to cover a Friday night dinner-and-movie date is a familiar routine for many parents. Unfortunately, this is not all babysitting entails. Some parents might need a full-time babysitter or nanny, while others require part-time help with regular hours. In any case, there’s one common denominator: You’re leaving your children alone with someone… Read more »
School’s out for the summer, and one of the most common summertime activities for children are camps. Whether day programs or overnight travel excursions, summer camps provide personal growth opportunities, enriching social experiences, and lots of fun. Whenever a child is away from home and without his or her parents, however, it’s always a good… Read more »
- Warning Signs of a “Lonely Heart” Scam This Valentine’s Day and Beyond
- Should You Update Your Virginia Estate Plan in the New Year
- Does Your Estate Plan Reflect the Legacy you Want to Leave in 2020?
- How Art May Bring Join to Loved Ones in Long-Term Care Facilities
- Tips for Family Members to Help Senior Loved Ones Drive Safely