As the April 15th tax filing deadline looms closer, so does the window of opportunity to take advantage of certain tax strategies. As a senior, you may already have a comprehensive estate plan in place. Did you know, however, that estate planning and taxes can go hand-in-hand? One of the keys to successfully filing taxes… Read more »
Who do you trust to make healthcare decisions on your behalf in the event you are unable to make them for yourself? Beyond the person you want to name as your surrogate, however, how much have you thought about your end-of-life decisions? How long would you prefer to receive end-of-life treatment? How would you like… Read more »
Most of us are no stranger to natural disasters. We know that when they hit, each of us needs to make sure that we are as prepared as possible. The disaster may require you or your senior loved ones to stay in your homes until an emergency passes. This is based on information from… Read more »
- 6 Ways to Have Fun This National Older Americans Month
- How to Care for Your Loved Ones When They Enter a Facility This National Elder Law Month
- Do You Know The VA Benefits Available to Virginia Seniors?
- How to Protect an Elder Loved One with Dementia from Being Abused
- Key Resources for Unexpected Caregivers in Our Community