Who do you trust to make healthcare decisions on your behalf in the event you are unable to make them for yourself? Beyond the person you want to name as your surrogate, however, how much have you thought about your end-of-life decisions? How long would you prefer to receive end-of-life treatment? How would you like… Read more »
Most of us are no stranger to natural disasters. We know that when they hit, each of us needs to make sure that we are as prepared as possible. The disaster may require you or your senior loved ones to stay in your homes until an emergency passes. This is based on information from… Read more »
It’s no surprise that people aren’t in a rush to write up legal documents – the process seems lengthy, scary and completely overwhelming. One document, however, is extremely crucial (and easier than you may think): a trust agreement! A trust agreement is one of the best ways to guarantee your desired outcome to imperative… Read more »
- Why You Should Plan for the Rising Costs of Long-Term Care in the New Year
- 3 Tips for Talking to Your Aging Parents About Your Long-Term Care Planning Over the Holidays
- What Could Happen If You Don’t Update Your Estate Plan?
- Lessons in Estate Planning the “Queen of Soul” Can Still Teach Us
- Securing VA Health Benefits is the First Step in Providing Care for Veterans