Did you get to visit with a parent over the holidays? After a strange year of social distancing, traveling restrictions, and limited opportunities to see loved ones in person, the holidays may have felt like a long overdue time to check in with your parent or other loved ones. While technology has enabled many of… Read more »
For most people, driving is as easy as getting in your car, turning the key, and stepping on the gas. For many seniors, though, it is not that easy anymore. In fact, driving may not even be safe. While physical limitations and diminished awareness are a normal part of the aging process, they can make… Read more »
- Warning Signs Your Aging Parent May Need Memory Care Soon
- Key Reasons Why You Need to Update Your Estate Plan When You Move to a New State
- The Biden Administration Plan for the Federal Estate Tax
- How to Start “Tough Conversations” About Medical Care
- Did you Make Your Medical Wishes Known for National Healthcare Decisions Day which was April 16, 2021?