Did you get to visit with a parent over the holidays? After a strange year of social distancing, traveling restrictions, and limited opportunities to see loved ones in person, the holidays may have felt like a long overdue time to check in with your parent or other loved ones. While technology has enabled many of… Read more »
With everyone in your family gathering together during the holiday season, whether the gathering is in person or virtual, December can be a good time to talk to your loved ones about long-term planning. Have you thought about having a conversation with loved ones about long-term planning? As this year ends and a new one… Read more »
When your loved one is diagnosed with a serious health care complication, there is nothing worse. You want to do everything you can to support him or her through this challenging time. Going to the doctor, filling prescriptions, finding answers, and coordinating with loved ones, is just the start of the tasks that need to… Read more »
- A New Year Means It Is Time To Make Sure Your Estate Plan Is In Order
- Six Changes that May Show Your Parent Needs In-Home Care
- 5 Ideas You Can Use When Talking to Your Loved Ones About Long-Term Care Planning Over the Holidays
- How Do I Choose An Estate Planning Attorney Near Me?
- The Quiet Ones: Helping to Care for Family Caregivers