We know as residents of coastal Virginia that hurricanes are enormously powerful storms. You need hurricane food and water safety tips for aging parents, and yourself. We know hurricane season can be a challenging time. They have the potential to cause widespread damage across large areas. As violent as these mega-storms can be, however, some… Read more »
Every May is National Older Americans Month. Since 1963, it has been an opportunity to celebrate seniors across the country, and recognize the many contributions older adults have made to society, and to the lives of others. What you may not realize, however, is that May has the added benefit of also being National Elder… Read more »
Many of the clients we meet with have been or currently are caregivers for their senior loved ones. Whether they are providing hands-on care in the home and managing medications or paying the bills and maintaining the household, this is a constant responsibility. Even if the aging adult lives independently or in the child’s home,… Read more »
- Does Your Estate Plan Reflect the Legacy you Want to Leave in 2020?
- How Art May Bring Join to Loved Ones in Long-Term Care Facilities
- Tips for Family Members to Help Senior Loved Ones Drive Safely
- Medicare Is Not Medicaid and Most Likely Will Not Pay For Long-Term Care
- 3 Tips for Veterans and Family Caregivers This November