Few things are more reprehensible than elder abuse. What many people may not realize is that elder abuse is often passive, however, as in a caregiver neglecting to meet the basic health needs of an elder person entrusted to them. Unfortunately, this can happen in nursing homes. One telltale sign can be bedsores. Bedsores, also… Read more »
- Does Your Estate Plan Reflect the Legacy you Want to Leave in 2020?
- How Art May Bring Join to Loved Ones in Long-Term Care Facilities
- Tips for Family Members to Help Senior Loved Ones Drive Safely
- Medicare Is Not Medicaid and Most Likely Will Not Pay For Long-Term Care
- 3 Tips for Veterans and Family Caregivers This November