It may sound unusual, but did you know that your estate planning could fail? That you need to make plans so that you are always ensuring your estate planning is never out-of-date? It is something that none of us want to discuss, but we need to have this critical conversation sooner rather than later. Your… Read more »
- Do You Know Ways You Can Protect Your Family From the Coronavirus?
- When You Want to Change Your Trustee, Speak With Your Estate Planning Lawyer
- Why Should You Be Careful in Using a Non-Lawyer to Prepare an Estate Plan?
- Warning Signs of a “Lonely Heart” Scam This Valentine’s Day and Beyond
- Should You Update Your Virginia Estate Plan in the New Year