During the month of November we celebrate Veterans Day. Although we believe it is important to say thank you to our servicemen and women throughout the year, this holiday allows us to take a moment to say thank you and remember who the holiday is dedicated to. November is also the month that we celebrate… Read more »
Did you know that approximately 15 percent of caregivers are young adults? As much as we can try to plan for the future, sometimes we may find ourselves unexpectedly assuming the role of a caregiver for a loved one. As selfless as this role may be, it can also be unexpected. Often, taking on the… Read more »
“Sandwich Generation” adults are those who provide caregiving services and financial support to their aging parents and children. The group is getting larger every year due to aging trends and other factors. Unfortunately, the demands of their dual responsibilities are substantial. Many Sandwich Generation adults suffer from depression, financial hardship, and declining health. It… Read more »
- Do You Know Ways You Can Protect Your Family From the Coronavirus?
- When You Want to Change Your Trustee, Speak With Your Estate Planning Lawyer
- Why Should You Be Careful in Using a Non-Lawyer to Prepare an Estate Plan?
- Warning Signs of a “Lonely Heart” Scam This Valentine’s Day and Beyond
- Should You Update Your Virginia Estate Plan in the New Year