Did you get to visit with a parent over the holidays? After a strange year of social distancing, traveling restrictions, and limited opportunities to see loved ones in person, the holidays may have felt like a long overdue time to check in with your parent or other loved ones. While technology has enabled many of… Read more »
With everyone in your family gathering together during the holiday season, whether the gathering is in person or virtual, December can be a good time to talk to your loved ones about long-term planning. Have you thought about having a conversation with loved ones about long-term planning? As this year ends and a new one… Read more »
Have you ever heard of National Pets for Veterans Day? It is on October 21st. Not only does this day act as a time to recognize the men and women who have served the country, but, more specifically, it is a time to raise awareness of the mental health benefits of providing veterans with pets… Read more »
- Warning Signs Your Aging Parent May Need Memory Care Soon
- Key Reasons Why You Need to Update Your Estate Plan When You Move to a New State
- The Biden Administration Plan for the Federal Estate Tax
- How to Start “Tough Conversations” About Medical Care
- Did you Make Your Medical Wishes Known for National Healthcare Decisions Day which was April 16, 2021?