We encourage you to read our blog and consider your estate planning legacy in three ways: Financial and Health Care Decision Making and Current Estate Plan.
Creating a personalized estate plan is the most important thing you can do to make sure that your legacy, property, and health care wishes are honored should you become incapacitated or pass away. Some might assume that you have to be wealthy, or have a sizable “estate,” to benefit from such planning, but in… Read more »
- Retirement Tips Seniors Will Need If the Capital Gains Tax Changes
- Why You Need to Keep Your Estate Planning Documents Updated
- Warning Signs Your Aging Parent May Need Memory Care Soon
- Key Reasons Why You Need to Update Your Estate Plan When You Move to a New State
- The Biden Administration Plan for the Federal Estate Tax