We encourage you to read our blog and consider your estate planning legacy in three ways: Financial and Health Care Decision Making and Current Estate Plan.
Creating a personalized estate plan is the most important thing you can do to make sure that your legacy, property, and health care wishes are honored should you become incapacitated or pass away. Some might assume that you have to be wealthy, or have a sizable “estate,” to benefit from such planning, but in… Read more »
- Three Tips When Special Needs Planning For A Loved One With Multiple Sclerosis
- Three Estate Planning and Remarriage Considerations That May Arise
- 7 Tips for Helping Your Senior Loved Ones Avoid Isolation During Covid and Beyond
- A New Year Means It Is Time To Make Sure Your Estate Plan Is In Order
- Six Changes that May Show Your Parent Needs In-Home Care