Elder abuse is one of the most invasive public health problems in America today and, unfortunately, seniors with dementia are disproportionately suffering. According to the National Center on Elder Abuse, about one-in-ten adults over age sixty have experienced some form of elder abuse. Such estimates, however, are probably too low. Studies show that for every… Read more »
- Warning Signs Your Aging Parent May Need Memory Care Soon
- Key Reasons Why You Need to Update Your Estate Plan When You Move to a New State
- The Biden Administration Plan for the Federal Estate Tax
- How to Start “Tough Conversations” About Medical Care
- Did you Make Your Medical Wishes Known for National Healthcare Decisions Day which was April 16, 2021?