Elder abuse is one of the most invasive public health problems in America today and, unfortunately, seniors with dementia are disproportionately suffering. According to the National Center on Elder Abuse, about one-in-ten adults over age sixty have experienced some form of elder abuse. Such estimates, however, are probably too low. Studies show that for every… Read more »
- Does Your Estate Plan Reflect the Legacy you Want to Leave in 2020?
- How Art May Bring Join to Loved Ones in Long-Term Care Facilities
- Tips for Family Members to Help Senior Loved Ones Drive Safely
- Medicare Is Not Medicaid and Most Likely Will Not Pay For Long-Term Care
- 3 Tips for Veterans and Family Caregivers This November