Did you know elder abuse is one of the most important, and upsetting, issues facing Older Americans today? Like other forms of abuse, it can be confusing, terrifying, and even embarrassing to the victim. Aging adults might also fear retaliation, or getting the abuser in trouble, which is a significant dilemma when family members are… Read more »
Elder abuse is one of the most invasive public health problems in America today and, unfortunately, seniors with dementia are disproportionately suffering. According to the National Center on Elder Abuse, about one-in-ten adults over age sixty have experienced some form of elder abuse. Such estimates, however, are probably too low. Studies show that for every… Read more »
- Tips You Need When It Comes to Ancillary Probate
- 5 Types of Financial Abuse to Know this World Elder Abuse Awareness Day
- 6 Ways to Have Fun This National Older Americans Month
- How to Care for Your Loved Ones When They Enter a Facility This National Elder Law Month
- Do You Know The VA Benefits Available to Virginia Seniors?