Did you know elder abuse is one of the most important, and upsetting, issues facing Older Americans today? Like other forms of abuse, it can be confusing, terrifying, and even embarrassing to the victim. Aging adults might also fear retaliation, or getting the abuser in trouble, which is a significant dilemma when family members are… Read more »
Elder abuse is one of the most invasive public health problems in America today and, unfortunately, seniors with dementia are disproportionately suffering. According to the National Center on Elder Abuse, about one-in-ten adults over age sixty have experienced some form of elder abuse. Such estimates, however, are probably too low. Studies show that for every… Read more »
- 4 Tips on Ensuring Your Estate Planning is Never Out-of-Date
- Baby Boomers Could Lose a Bundle if Their Estate Plans Are Not Current
- Tips for Preventing Elder Adult Falls
- What is the Difference Between an Elder Law and Estate Planning Attorney?
- Tips for Protecting Your Child When Choosing a Babysitter and More