Set aside time as soon as possible to have conversations with loved ones about your personal preferences for medical and/or long-term care. Here are some important issues to consider: ∙ Whom do you trust to make medical decisions on your behalf? Whom do you NOT want to make decisions for you? ∙ How do you… Read more »
Over the past almost year, measures have been in place to help avoid the spread of COVID-19. The risk of contracting Covid can be an especially scary prospect for seniors, who are in a high-risk category by virtue of their age and may also have comorbidities, which can make them an even higher risk. This… Read more »
- Warning Signs Your Aging Parent May Need Memory Care Soon
- Key Reasons Why You Need to Update Your Estate Plan When You Move to a New State
- The Biden Administration Plan for the Federal Estate Tax
- How to Start “Tough Conversations” About Medical Care
- Did you Make Your Medical Wishes Known for National Healthcare Decisions Day which was April 16, 2021?