Forgetfulness can often be associated with aging. How do you decipher this natural sign of aging from the more serious symptoms of dementia? Let us take a look at some of the warning signs that may indicate that your aging parent needs memory care soon. Getting lost. As dementia worsens, it can be common for… Read more »
Set aside time as soon as possible to have conversations with loved ones about your personal preferences for medical and/or long-term care. Here are some important issues to consider: ∙ Whom do you trust to make medical decisions on your behalf? Whom do you NOT want to make decisions for you? ∙ How do you… Read more »
National Healthcare Decisions Day was on April 16th, and it is an important reminder for every adult (remember, you are an adult at age 18) to begin having conversations with loved ones about their most private wishes for medical care and end-of-life decisions. Far too many people assume that their families would make the choices… Read more »
- Warning Signs Your Aging Parent May Need Memory Care Soon
- Key Reasons Why You Need to Update Your Estate Plan When You Move to a New State
- The Biden Administration Plan for the Federal Estate Tax
- How to Start “Tough Conversations” About Medical Care
- Did you Make Your Medical Wishes Known for National Healthcare Decisions Day which was April 16, 2021?