Anyone that has ever moved to a new state has likely gone through the arduous task of updating an address on multiple documents and accounts. Did you know, however, that there may be a bigger and even more important update necessary for your financial security when you move? That important update would be updating your… Read more »
Did you know that pet trusts may be for more than just wealthy individuals? While pet trusts may seem like something that only Leona Helmsley needed to worry about, they can be extremely helpful for all regular pet owners. Between making financial provisions for your pet and helping to ensure all of your pet’s medical… Read more »
Are you planning to remarry, or have already remarried? If so, there are three essential points about estate planning and remarriage that you may need to understand and discuss with your partner. You should also hire an attorney with experience in estate planning and remarriage so that you can help ensure that the wishes of… Read more »
- Warning Signs Your Aging Parent May Need Memory Care Soon
- Key Reasons Why You Need to Update Your Estate Plan When You Move to a New State
- The Biden Administration Plan for the Federal Estate Tax
- How to Start “Tough Conversations” About Medical Care
- Did you Make Your Medical Wishes Known for National Healthcare Decisions Day which was April 16, 2021?