As the April 15th tax filing deadline looms closer, so does the window of opportunity to take advantage of certain tax strategies. As a senior, you may already have a comprehensive estate plan in place. Did you know, however, that estate planning and taxes can go hand-in-hand? One of the keys to successfully filing taxes… Read more »
As you gather with your close friends and family members this holiday season, we encourage you to think about more than just exchanging gifts and sharing a meal. As difficult as it may be, the holidays are a prime time to talk to your aging parents about your long-term care planning. The fact that… Read more »
Creating a personalized estate plan is the most important thing you can do to make sure that your legacy, property, and health care wishes are honored should you become incapacitated or pass away. Some might assume that you have to be wealthy, or have a sizable “estate,” to benefit from such planning, but in… Read more »
- 6 Ways to Have Fun This National Older Americans Month
- How to Care for Your Loved Ones When They Enter a Facility This National Elder Law Month
- Do You Know The VA Benefits Available to Virginia Seniors?
- How to Protect an Elder Loved One with Dementia from Being Abused
- Key Resources for Unexpected Caregivers in Our Community