We encourage you to read our blog and consider your estate planning legacy in three ways: Financial and Health Care Decision Making and Current Estate Plan.
It may sound unusual, but did you know that your estate planning could fail? That you need to make plans so that you are always ensuring your estate planning is never out-of-date? It is something that none of us want to discuss, but we need to have this critical conversation sooner rather than later. Your… Read more »
School’s out for the summer, and one of the most common summertime activities for children are camps. Whether day programs or overnight travel excursions, summer camps provide personal growth opportunities, enriching social experiences, and lots of fun. Whenever a child is away from home and without his or her parents, however, it’s always a good… Read more »
- Why Should You Be Careful in Using a Non-Lawyer to Prepare an Estate Plan?
- Warning Signs of a “Lonely Heart” Scam This Valentine’s Day and Beyond
- Should You Update Your Virginia Estate Plan in the New Year
- Does Your Estate Planning Legacy Reflect What You Want in 2020?
- How Art May Bring Join to Loved Ones in Long-Term Care Facilities