Anyone that has ever moved to a new state has likely gone through the arduous task of updating an address on multiple documents and accounts. Did you know, however, that there may be a bigger and even more important update necessary for your financial security when you move? That important update would be updating your… Read more »
Have you been wondering what the Biden administration proposals for the federal estate tax would mean for you? If so, you may not be alone. The estate and gift tax rules can be complicated and there are many intricacies involved. The Biden administration has proposed two major changes. One is to raise the capital gains… Read more »
Are you planning to remarry, or have already remarried? If so, there are three essential points about estate planning and remarriage that you may need to understand and discuss with your partner. You should also hire an attorney with experience in estate planning and remarriage so that you can help ensure that the wishes of… Read more »
- Warning Signs Your Aging Parent May Need Memory Care Soon
- Key Reasons Why You Need to Update Your Estate Plan When You Move to a New State
- The Biden Administration Plan for the Federal Estate Tax
- How to Start “Tough Conversations” About Medical Care
- Did you Make Your Medical Wishes Known for National Healthcare Decisions Day which was April 16, 2021?