As you gather with your close friends and family members this holiday season, we encourage you to think about more than just exchanging gifts and sharing a meal. As difficult as it may be, the holidays are a prime time to talk to your aging parents about your long-term care planning. The fact that… Read more »
Few things are more reprehensible than elder abuse. What many people may not realize is that elder abuse is often passive, however, as in a caregiver neglecting to meet the basic health needs of an elder person entrusted to them. Unfortunately, this can happen in nursing homes. One telltale sign can be bedsores. Bedsores, also… Read more »
- What is the Difference Between an Elder Law and Estate Planning Attorney?
- Tips for Protecting Your Child When Choosing a Babysitter and More
- How to Choose the Right Medical Alert System for Your Spouse
- How to Protect Your Minor Children at Summer Camp
- 9 Hurricane Food and Water Safety Tips for Aging Parents