With everyone in your family gathering together during the holiday season, whether the gathering is in person or virtual, December can be a good time to talk to your loved ones about long-term planning. Have you thought about having a conversation with loved ones about long-term planning? As this year ends and a new one… Read more »
Every May is National Older Americans Month. Since 1963, it has been an opportunity to celebrate seniors across the country, and recognize the many contributions older adults have made to society, and to the lives of others. What you may not realize, however, is that May has the added benefit of also being National Elder… Read more »
- How to Start “Tough Conversations” About Medical Care
- Did you Make Your Medical Wishes Known for National Healthcare Decisions Day which was April 16, 2021?
- Why We Celebrate National Autism Acceptance Month
- Three Reasons Why You Would Want a Pet Trust in Your Estate Plan
- Coping With An Aging Parent’s Memory Loss: Four Things To Keep In Mind