August is MedicAlert Awareness Month, and in the spirit of senior safety, few things provide as much peace of mind as an effective medical alert system, especially for an aging spouse. Medical alert systems vary depending on need. It can boil down to wearable devices, such as bracelets or necklaces, that automatically contact emergency help… Read more »
- Warning Signs Your Aging Parent May Need Memory Care Soon
- Key Reasons Why You Need to Update Your Estate Plan When You Move to a New State
- The Biden Administration Plan for the Federal Estate Tax
- How to Start “Tough Conversations” About Medical Care
- Did you Make Your Medical Wishes Known for National Healthcare Decisions Day which was April 16, 2021?