Set aside time as soon as possible to have conversations with loved ones about your personal preferences for medical and/or long-term care. Here are some important issues to consider: ∙ Whom do you trust to make medical decisions on your behalf? Whom do you NOT want to make decisions for you? ∙ How do you… Read more »
- How to Start “Tough Conversations” About Medical Care
- Did you Make Your Medical Wishes Known for National Healthcare Decisions Day which was April 16, 2021?
- Why We Celebrate National Autism Acceptance Month
- Three Reasons Why You Would Want a Pet Trust in Your Estate Plan
- Coping With An Aging Parent’s Memory Loss: Four Things To Keep In Mind