Few things are more reprehensible than elder abuse. What many people may not realize is that elder abuse is often passive, however, as in a caregiver neglecting to meet the basic health needs of an elder person entrusted to them. Unfortunately, this can happen in nursing homes. One telltale sign can be bedsores. Bedsores, also… Read more »
- Tips for Long-Term Care Planning After a “Gray Divorce”
- What to Know About ‘Sandwich Generation’ Caregiving in the New Year
- Why You Should Plan for the Rising Costs of Long-Term Care in the New Year
- 3 Tips for Talking to Your Aging Parents About Your Long-Term Care Planning Over the Holidays
- What Could Happen If You Don’t Update Your Estate Plan?