August is MedicAlert Awareness Month, and in the spirit of senior safety, few things provide as much peace of mind as an effective medical alert system, especially for an aging spouse. Medical alert systems vary depending on need. It can boil down to wearable devices, such as bracelets or necklaces, that automatically contact emergency help… Read more »
- A New Year Means It Is Time To Make Sure Your Estate Plan Is In Order
- Six Changes that May Show Your Parent Needs In-Home Care
- 5 Ideas You Can Use When Talking to Your Loved Ones About Long-Term Care Planning Over the Holidays
- How Do I Choose An Estate Planning Attorney Near Me?
- The Quiet Ones: Helping to Care for Family Caregivers