August is MedicAlert Awareness Month, and in the spirit of senior safety, few things provide as much peace of mind as an effective medical alert system, especially for an aging spouse. Medical alert systems vary depending on need. It can boil down to wearable devices, such as bracelets or necklaces, that automatically contact emergency help… Read more »
- Does Your Estate Plan Reflect the Legacy you Want to Leave in 2020?
- How Art May Bring Join to Loved Ones in Long-Term Care Facilities
- Tips for Family Members to Help Senior Loved Ones Drive Safely
- Medicare Is Not Medicaid and Most Likely Will Not Pay For Long-Term Care
- 3 Tips for Veterans and Family Caregivers This November