August is MedicAlert Awareness Month, and in the spirit of senior safety, few things provide as much peace of mind as an effective medical alert system, especially for an aging spouse. Medical alert systems vary depending on need. It can boil down to wearable devices, such as bracelets or necklaces, that automatically contact emergency help… Read more »
- 4 Tips on Ensuring Your Estate Planning is Never Out-of-Date
- Baby Boomers Could Lose a Bundle if Their Estate Plans Are Not Current
- Tips for Preventing Elder Adult Falls
- What is the Difference Between an Elder Law and Estate Planning Attorney?
- Tips for Protecting Your Child When Choosing a Babysitter and More