We encourage you to read our blog and consider your estate planning legacy in three ways: Financial and Health Care Decision Making and Current Estate Plan.
As the April 15th tax filing deadline looms closer, so does the window of opportunity to take advantage of certain tax strategies. As a senior, you may already have a comprehensive estate plan in place. Did you know, however, that estate planning and taxes can go hand-in-hand? One of the keys to successfully filing taxes… Read more »
- Warning Signs Your Aging Parent May Need Memory Care Soon
- Key Reasons Why You Need to Update Your Estate Plan When You Move to a New State
- The Biden Administration Plan for the Federal Estate Tax
- How to Start “Tough Conversations” About Medical Care
- Did you Make Your Medical Wishes Known for National Healthcare Decisions Day which was April 16, 2021?