Creating a personalized estate plan is the most important thing you can do to make sure that your legacy, property, and health care wishes are honored should you become incapacitated or pass away. Some might assume that you have to be wealthy, or have a sizable “estate,” to benefit from such planning, but in… Read more »
- Do You Know Ways You Can Protect Your Family From the Coronavirus?
- When You Want to Change Your Trustee, Speak With Your Estate Planning Lawyer
- Why Should You Be Careful in Using a Non-Lawyer to Prepare an Estate Plan?
- Warning Signs of a “Lonely Heart” Scam This Valentine’s Day and Beyond
- Should You Update Your Virginia Estate Plan in the New Year