For most people, driving is as easy as getting in your car, turning the key, and stepping on the gas. For many seniors, though, it is not that easy anymore. In fact, driving may not even be safe. While physical limitations and diminished awareness are a normal part of the aging process, they can make… Read more »
- How You Can Protect Yourself During World Elder Abuse Awareness Month
- Ways to Avoid Caregiver Burnout During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- 4 Types of Nursing Home Neglect and Warning Signs to Watch For
- Where to Find the Information You Need If a Loved One May Have Parkinson’s Disease
- When Is the Best Time to Re-Evaluate My Estate Plan?