Senior adult falls can cause devastating injuries and have long-term effects on the overall health of an older loved one. They can also be fatal. The good news, however, is that most falls are preventable. With some knowledge, lifestyle adjustments, and support from adult children, both aging parents and grandparents can greatly reduce the risks… Read more »
Each week we work with seniors in our practice to help them find solutions to pay for the cost of long-term care. While the needs of the seniors vary per household, they face similar challenges in planning for their future. Let us share a few examples. Virginia seniors may face uncertainty when it comes to… Read more »
- Why Should You Be Careful in Using a Non-Lawyer to Prepare an Estate Plan?
- Warning Signs of a “Lonely Heart” Scam This Valentine’s Day and Beyond
- Should You Update Your Virginia Estate Plan in the New Year
- Does Your Estate Planning Legacy Reflect What You Want in 2020?
- How Art May Bring Join to Loved Ones in Long-Term Care Facilities