National Healthcare Decisions Day was on April 16th, and it is an important reminder for every adult (remember, you are an adult at age 18) to begin having conversations with loved ones about their most private wishes for medical care and end-of-life decisions. Far too many people assume that their families would make the choices… Read more »
Senior adult falls can cause devastating injuries and have long-term effects on the overall health of an older loved one. They can also be fatal. The good news, however, is that most falls are preventable. With some knowledge, lifestyle adjustments, and support from adult children, both aging parents and grandparents can greatly reduce the risks… Read more »
Each week we work with seniors in our practice to help them find solutions to pay for the cost of long-term care. While the needs of the seniors vary per household, they face similar challenges in planning for their future. Let us share a few examples. Virginia seniors may face uncertainty when it comes to… Read more »
- Warning Signs Your Aging Parent May Need Memory Care Soon
- Key Reasons Why You Need to Update Your Estate Plan When You Move to a New State
- The Biden Administration Plan for the Federal Estate Tax
- How to Start “Tough Conversations” About Medical Care
- Did you Make Your Medical Wishes Known for National Healthcare Decisions Day which was April 16, 2021?