Senior adult falls can cause devastating injuries and have long-term effects on the overall health of an older loved one. They can also be fatal. The good news, however, is that most falls are preventable. With some knowledge, lifestyle adjustments, and support from adult children, both aging parents and grandparents can greatly reduce the risks… Read more »
Each week we work with seniors in our practice to help them find solutions to pay for the cost of long-term care. While the needs of the seniors vary per household, they face similar challenges in planning for their future. Let us share a few examples. Virginia seniors may face uncertainty when it comes to… Read more »
- How You Can Protect Yourself During World Elder Abuse Awareness Month
- Ways to Avoid Caregiver Burnout During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- 4 Types of Nursing Home Neglect and Warning Signs to Watch For
- Where to Find the Information You Need If a Loved One May Have Parkinson’s Disease
- When Is the Best Time to Re-Evaluate My Estate Plan?