As the April 15th tax filing deadline looms closer, so does the window of opportunity to take advantage of certain tax strategies. As a senior, you may already have a comprehensive estate plan in place. Did you know, however, that estate planning and taxes can go hand-in-hand? One of the keys to successfully filing taxes… Read more »
- 6 Ways to Have Fun This National Older Americans Month
- How to Care for Your Loved Ones When They Enter a Facility This National Elder Law Month
- Do You Know The VA Benefits Available to Virginia Seniors?
- How to Protect an Elder Loved One with Dementia from Being Abused
- Key Resources for Unexpected Caregivers in Our Community