Anyone that has ever moved to a new state has likely gone through the arduous task of updating an address on multiple documents and accounts. Did you know, however, that there may be a bigger and even more important update necessary for your financial security when you move? That important update would be updating your… Read more »
Set aside time as soon as possible to have conversations with loved ones about your personal preferences for medical and/or long-term care. Here are some important issues to consider: ∙ Whom do you trust to make medical decisions on your behalf? Whom do you NOT want to make decisions for you? ∙ How do you… Read more »
Did you know that, every April, we recognize National Autism Acceptance Month? In the past decade, the prevalence of autism has more than doubled among children in the United States, from 1 in 125 children receiving a diagnosis in 2010 to 1 in 59 children receiving a diagnosis in 2020, according to the Autism Society.… Read more »
- Warning Signs Your Aging Parent May Need Memory Care Soon
- Key Reasons Why You Need to Update Your Estate Plan When You Move to a New State
- The Biden Administration Plan for the Federal Estate Tax
- How to Start “Tough Conversations” About Medical Care
- Did you Make Your Medical Wishes Known for National Healthcare Decisions Day which was April 16, 2021?