Have you ever heard of National Pets for Veterans Day? It is on October 21st. Not only does this day act as a time to recognize the men and women who have served the country, but, more specifically, it is a time to raise awareness of the mental health benefits of providing veterans with pets… Read more »
During the month of November we celebrate Veterans Day. Although we believe it is important to say thank you to our servicemen and women throughout the year, this holiday allows us to take a moment to say thank you and remember who the holiday is dedicated to. November is also the month that we celebrate… Read more »
It is never easy for any of us to provide caregiving services. Caregivers work around the clock to provide much needed care to their loved ones. Although this a labor of love, especially when it is a family member providing care, you want to ensure that you have as much support and as many… Read more »
- How to Start “Tough Conversations” About Medical Care
- Did you Make Your Medical Wishes Known for National Healthcare Decisions Day which was April 16, 2021?
- Why We Celebrate National Autism Acceptance Month
- Three Reasons Why You Would Want a Pet Trust in Your Estate Plan
- Coping With An Aging Parent’s Memory Loss: Four Things To Keep In Mind