Are you planning to remarry, or have already remarried? If so, there are three essential points about estate planning and remarriage that you may need to understand and discuss with your partner. You should also hire an attorney with experience in estate planning and remarriage so that you can help ensure that the wishes of… Read more »
Have you recently asked yourself, “How do I choose an estate planning attorney near me?” It is a great question and an important one as well. Finding the right estate planning attorney may involve reviewing an attorney’s experience, accessibility, and your comfort level with the attorney. There are usually numerous estate planning attorneys in almost… Read more »
- Warning Signs Your Aging Parent May Need Memory Care Soon
- Key Reasons Why You Need to Update Your Estate Plan When You Move to a New State
- The Biden Administration Plan for the Federal Estate Tax
- How to Start “Tough Conversations” About Medical Care
- Did you Make Your Medical Wishes Known for National Healthcare Decisions Day which was April 16, 2021?