Did you get to visit with a parent over the holidays? After a strange year of social distancing, traveling restrictions, and limited opportunities to see loved ones in person, the holidays may have felt like a long overdue time to check in with your parent or other loved ones. While technology has enabled many of… Read more »
The new year is a time for making resolutions! The focus of these resolutions for many Americans may be on health, fitness, and work-related goals. For Older Americans, though, these resolutions may be related to retirement, health care needs, and the cost of long-term care. As we age we do not know what our… Read more »
- A New Year Means It Is Time To Make Sure Your Estate Plan Is In Order
- Six Changes that May Show Your Parent Needs In-Home Care
- 5 Ideas You Can Use When Talking to Your Loved Ones About Long-Term Care Planning Over the Holidays
- How Do I Choose An Estate Planning Attorney Near Me?
- The Quiet Ones: Helping to Care for Family Caregivers