The new year is a time for making resolutions! The focus of these resolutions for many Americans may be on health, fitness, and work-related goals. For Older Americans, though, these resolutions may be related to retirement, health care needs, and the cost of long-term care. As we age we do not know what our… Read more »
- Why You Should Plan for the Rising Costs of Long-Term Care in the New Year
- 3 Tips for Talking to Your Aging Parents About Your Long-Term Care Planning Over the Holidays
- What Could Happen If You Don’t Update Your Estate Plan?
- Lessons in Estate Planning the “Queen of Soul” Can Still Teach Us
- Securing VA Health Benefits is the First Step in Providing Care for Veterans